Friday 2 November 2012

My Autumn Bucket List: Activity- The Woods and Zombies!!


So the next installment of my autumn photo bucket list is........



I love taking my doggy Flynn to his favourite place and it's quicker becoming my favourite place to go aswell.   As you can see from the pictures this place looks SPECTACULAR in the autumn. I can never stop him jumping in the river, everytime!! No matter how cold it is. Crazy Dawg!

I didn't have any special plans for Halloween but wanted to try some Zombie makeup. This is what I acheived with PVA glue, tissue paper and a 120-color eyeshadow palette.....
Scary huh? Thank God he doesn't look like this all the time...

Hope you like. What fun activities have you been doing this autumn. Share in the comments, I'd love to hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment