Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tuesday Teaching's #2: Beliefs vs Behaviour

Hey Guys. This is my shared quote this week. I'm a firm believer in this. I've met a few too many people who look down on other's because they can recite any page in the Bible or Quran. It's a beautiful thing to be committed to a religion in this way but your actions in life and towards others I think speak volumes more than what you know or don't know.

 In my opinion belief or 'faith' is the foundation of your being but it's your behavior that is the brickwork or structure and that's the part that everyone going to see!

"Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does."

Do you have any quotes you try to live by? I'd love to hear them.

Hope your having a great Tuesday!!

Georgia Paris
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment