Friday 2 November 2012

My Autumn Bucket List: Outfit




Welcome to part 3 of my autumn bucket list. This is a blogger link up I'm taking part in hosted by the lovely Marie from picklebeanbooks. Today I'll be sharing my favourite Autumn outfit. 

I've got a bit OTT with clothes buying the last two months, it's my favourite season to dress for and I just LOVE everything that's in the shops. There have also been a good few sales flying around aswell.


The reddy plum tee I got for 99p second hand on EBay. The lady I bought it from cut the neckline herself and I love it because it can be worn as a scoop neck or off the shoulder.

The skirt I've had for a while, it's from H & M. I love the gold zip detail, it really compliments the cardi and 'holds me in' at all the right places,

I have been eyeing this river island cardigan up for a good while now but held off buying it because of the price tag (£40 I think!). I put it down to fate when I saw just one, in my size, sitting in a lonely spot of the store reduced to £20. How could I not re-home such a vulnerable piece of clothing?!

I also splurged on this TO DIE FOR Zara coat with leather waist coat style. At £119 (cringe!!) it is the most expensive thing I've bought in a very long time. I do think I'll be a good few winters out of it though and I'm still swooning every time I look at it. Plus wearing this somehow makes me feel really grown up.

Last but definitely not least is my Burgundy snood. I'm obsessed with Burgundy, I'm obsessed with wool snoods, at £5 from Primark picking this up was a no-brainer. Especially since I had my eye on the identical one from Monki that is more than 3* the price. I've been wearing this everyday and had a huge rant with my sister when she sneakily took it to work one day. (Makes mental note to buy in every colour)

Hope you like. What have your favourite purchases been this autumn??

Much Love
Georgia Paris
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment